Another Vegan Lunchbox

I want to start blogging my daughters' vegan lunches.. and maybe comment about issues with trying to raise a vegan kids etc.

Monday, October 17, 2005

October 17, 2005

Today lil scooby got smartdogs in blankets, strawberry soy yoghurt and sliced peaches. And some Teddy Graham crackers for a snack. She had a fruitpunch flavoured juice to drink.

On Friday she had vegetarian baked beans with smartdogs chopped up in them (these were the left over smartdogs from the smartdogs in blankets). She had grapes and raisins with it. And apple-grape minute maid to drink.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said…

    Hey, thanks for stopping by blog today. I wanted to reply here in case you don't make it back (I am still not clear on the reply etiquette for blogs). Anyway, I am not sure if I blame Bush as much as the over-zealous Bush supporter at Wal-Mart. Though I can see where one could argue that the Bush administration has created an atmosphere of self-appointed secret police.

    Again, thanks for stopping by and good luck raising your daughter as a vegan.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger R-C said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm not sure about the etiquette but I try to check out the blogs (if they have them) of the people who post here. And I try to check out random blogs often as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home