Another Vegan Lunchbox

I want to start blogging my daughters' vegan lunches.. and maybe comment about issues with trying to raise a vegan kids etc.

Friday, December 16, 2005

December 16, 2005

Well I was expecting a 2-hour delay this morning and after there was nothing on the news I threw together a peanut butter sandwich, soy yogurt and raisins.. just in time to see my daugther's school district run across the screen advertizing a school delay. So that is what she will be having. We were home yesterday and I let her have some veggie chickn nuggets (why can't I have these in my lunch box she said - well I think they'd be soggy by lunchtime I can't imagine they'd taste good), a baggy of baby carrots and some hummus for dipping (a great idea for the lunchbox:) if I do say so myself), and some yoghurt - which she eats some yoghurt practically everyday as her pediatrician said to give her 3 servings of dairy substitute a day.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Harmonia said…

    I love hummus! Esp with garlic or veggies incorporated in the hummus!

    Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home