Another Vegan Lunchbox

I want to start blogging my daughters' vegan lunches.. and maybe comment about issues with trying to raise a vegan kids etc.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day



Not much to post today. In honor of Valentine's Day I decided to make little scooby heart shaped piggies in the blankets. I cut smart dogs in quarters. Put two next to each other and shaped dough around them. I tried to make the point corner to be flatter than the parts that wrapped around the veggie dogs so they would bake up somewhat even. They turned out nice. Of course she had a mixed fruit cup and soy yogurt and minute-maid fruit punch to drink.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Amy O'Neill Houck said…

    What a great idea--I made smart-dogs in blankets for a party last month, but never thought about changing the shape--I love the hearts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home